Saturday 21 January 2012

James Dean -The Most Beautiful Man to Have Lived?




Whilst researching my recent essay on the 1950's Great British Teddy Boys, I also looked into their descendants 'The Rockers' who were greatly inspired by the 1950's Hollywood movie-star fashions. I really really enjoyed researching this essay and I just want to point out how brilliant James Dean really was. Please watch 'Rebel Without A Cause' and you will see what I mean. The man created sexy and the look of the teenage boy . Plus you can't beat the jeans-with-rolled up-sleeved-tshirt-combo!!!











11 comments:

  1. Keep up with the fashion trend with Isabel Marant sneakers. Check http://www.isabelmarantonline.de/ for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me think of the fashion and cool abercrombie and fitch clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good post. I will watch the 'Rebel Without A Cause' and try to find more things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Find more fashion trend then you can not miss the voguish isabel marant sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ihr Beitrag ist sehr gut, ebenso wie die Bilder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the post in your blog, which attracts me much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post, like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that brand very much, cool and fashion.

    ReplyDelete