Friday 25 November 2011

All i Want for Christmas

Its exactly a month today till Christmas ! AWHOOOHOOP! I bloddy love Christmas. Literally I love everything about it. Mince Pies, Mulled Wine,  Luxurious Fabrics of  Winter/Fall fashion, Roaring fires (ok maybe roaring central heating), fireworks, New Years, Presents, family, friends and just generally being ridiculously merry.


So, Because I started counting down to Christmas since the end of July, i've had plenty of time to comprise a 'Wish list' for Christmas.  However this year, the list is much shorter and much More specific than normal, but that dosn't make it any less important!




1) I am, seriously, desperately, eternally in-love with this Model's own 'Beetle Juice' nail polish collection (currently £20 as a whole set) , and even if I don't get it, I am buying it. My love for iridescent items are just too unbearably strong. In-fact, I will be re-incarnated as a beetle simply for this reason .



2) Alexander McQeen: Savage Beauty (Metropolitan Museum of art)


I have wanted this book sinse it came out, don't keep a woman waiting people!








Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty (Metropolitan Museum of Art)












3) Another book I want is 'An American Index of the Hidden and Unfamiliar' by Taryn Simon. I desperately want this and have for an unbearable 4 years. 



An American Index of the Hidden and Unfamiliar

4) As a fashion student, of course I want clothing, shoes, hats, bags, scarves, jewlery, everything, but I'm rediculously fussy so unfortunately I'm just asking for the dollar to go on an absolute spree!!!


However I would love this item specifically if you are feeling generous please!



All Saints 

Eagle Dress

£295.00
(I should be so Lucky)


5) Ok so I know I just  said no-one can buy me clothes but CHECK OUT THESE MO FO BAD BOYS! I almost have a heart attack every-time I look at them they're so breathtakingly beautiful. I will defiantly try to marry you if you buy me anything by 'Irregular Choice'. I have drooled over every collection since I found them in 2007. I am begging. I am a size 6.



An example of the impossibly beautiful shoes
Poetic Licence Lady Victoria
Get on my foot.


sexy sexy shoe


Mayhem
Irregular Choice
'Mayhem'
£115.00 (whhhhyyyyyyyy!)






6) The film 'Last Days' 2005 . It documents Kurt cobains last days before  suicide. I told you before I am pretty obsessed...



and lastly...
7) A holiday . Preferably Borneo, I really like rain forests, but you know i'm not fussy. I'm sure a place like New York will do too. :)

Cotchin'




No comments:

Post a Comment